Stainless Steel Tapered Red Wine Mash Fermentation Tank
Stainless Steel Tapered Red Wine Mash Fermentation Tank with its cone-shaped shell is based on the established wooden fermentation rack. These tanks are mainly used for the fermentation of red wine. Because of the cone-shaped form, the cake effectively breaks into pieces upon immersion. The tank is equipped with mash bottom outlet and a hinged door. These types of tanks can be used for storage, blending and bottling purposes.
- material 304 2B SS
- cone top with hinged manway cover
- sloping floor & supporting base frame
- SS legs & adjuster’s feet
- dimple jacket cooling panel
- vacuum & pressure relief valve
- sample valve
- racking and drain valves & RJT fittings
- mash hinged outlet door
Available in button polished finish & closed cell insulation.