- Lightweight and able to be worked in a manner similar to timber.
- Independent structural integrity – can be easily combined with most materials in the engineering context.
- Inert and will not rust, rot, corrode or leach unwanted substances into the environment or other materials.
- Not subject to osmosis or electrolysis – ideal for use in harsh natural environments, and around a wide variety of chemicals and fuel oils.
- Specified FDA food grade
- UV treated – at least 30 years of exposure before some surface discoloration may occur. It is estimated the product will remain structurally sound in excess of 100 years.
- Fully recyclable, reducing environmental impact at the end of the products life.
HMWP Tanks can be used in industry such as
- Waste Water
- Sewage Treatment
- Above Ground Storage Tanks
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Chemical Tanks
- Open top
- Cone Top
- Purpose Designed Tanks
- Storage Silos
- Wet Scrubbers
- Food Grade Tanks
- Wine Fermentation Vessels
- Wine Storage
- Road Tankers
Some of the equipment made with Plaztuff sheets…